Harrington Hospital | 100 South Street, Southbridge
Remillard Family Emergency Center | 340 Thompson Road, Webster
Safety and Security Notice:
Please be advised all patients and bags are subject to search upon arrival at our Emergency Departments.
Beginning Monday, September 25, 2017, the following ECC visitation policy will go into effect at Southbridge and Webster:
- Each patient will be limited to two visitors.
- Public Safety will manage visitor flow
- Re-entry and visitor swapping will be permitted and managed by Public Safety at reasonable intervals.
- Public Safety will collaborate with the charge nurse in situations where visitation should be limited.
About our Emergency Care Centers
We will all likely require immediate medical attention at some point, and we want the best in quality care for ourselves and our family members.
At Harrington ECCs, we provide seamless compassionate service 24-hours a day, 365-days a year from our experienced physicians and nurses, with much shorter wait times than other facilities. Just listen to what some of our patients are saying:
“Everyone is above their game & puts you at ease.”
“The staff were great. Thank you for prompt service!”
“Though it was busy he was still very well taken care of… We got the treatment he needed from a staff of very courteous people. Kudos! you guys don’t get them enough.”
“Once we got in, the doctor was right there, blood work done, antibiotics given ASAP. Compared to other ERs, this was a breeze. The nurse was polite, professional and accommodating. It was a positive experience and would return again if need be. I applaud the work you do under very stressful circumstances.”
“I am very pleased in the professional manner the ER dealt with me. Also, the kindness and concern were unbelievable. Beginning with registration, admissions and the X-Ray department. Impeccable service at its best!”
We also pride ourselves on these additional features and advancements:
- Expert, real-time reading of your scans through our collaboration with distinguished radiologists with Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- Our Emergency Departments are largely staffed by newly-certified physicians trained at UMass Medical School – known throughout the country for its excellent emergency care training program. Harrington Emergency Medicine Chief Physician Jim Sullivan, M.D., puts patients, safety, and technology first and trains his staff to provide compassionate, timely, and clinically-sound care for all types of emergencies.
- Psychiatric Emergency Services. We are one of the only hospitals in the region to offer a 24-hour emergency service for psychiatric patients and their families.