Harrington has one of the most comprehensive recovery services programs in the state. Over the last few years, we have made solid investments in expanding the access to services and providing much-needed treatment for patients across southern Worcester County and northeastern Connecticut.
Patient Information: 508-765-2725
We provide a full range of outpatient services for substance use disorder and addiction, including:
- Customized initial diagnostic evaluations and treatment recommendations
- Individual and group therapy
- Couples and family therapy
- Co-Occurring Disorders (mental issues coupled with substance abuse)
- Intensive Outpatient Services (Download our brochure here).
- Suboxone Treatment Program (see below)
To see one of our substance abuse professionals, simply call 508-765-2725. Services are available in all languages and we have several convenient locations.
The Suboxone Program within Harrington Recovery Services is an opioid addiction treatment program that offers a combination of opioid replacement medication combined with comprehensive addiction treatment.
Upon admission to the Suboxone Program, every client will have a comprehensive initial assessment to identify the individual needs of each client. Upon admission to the program, each client will participate in addiction group therapy. Along with group therapy, clients will have the option to be involved in individual, couples and family therapy.