Read about our behavioral health expansion initiative.
We Can Help You and Your Loved Ones.
Mental illness affects all of us, whether you or a loved one. In any given year, 1 in 4 adults will experience a mental health condition. You aren’t alone, and our caring and dedicated staff of therapists, mental health clinicians and psychiatrists are here to help.
Our Behavioral Health Services Department provides comprehensive and individualized care for all ages. We offer expert diagnosis and clinical treatment for a full range of mental health conditions, substance use disorder and psychological problems.
Statistics show 1 in 5 kids has a serious mental illness, and 50 percent of people with a serious, lifelong mental illness will experience it’s onset before age 14.
Many of our therapists are bilingual and bi-cultural, allowing you to find someone who best fits the needs of you and your family.
Our services include inpatient psychiatric care, outpatient services, emergency psychiatric intervention and recovery services for adults, children and families. We offer integrated services in Southbridge, Webster, Dudley and East Brookfield. Services are available in English and Spanish. We accept most forms of insurance, and payment arrangements are available.
Patient Information Line: 508-765-9167
For those who need inpatient psychiatric care, we offer a wide range specialized services in our main hospital in Southbridge. Our 14-bed unit provides expert diagnosis and treatment with a team of experienced and compassionate psychiatrists, advanced nurse specialists, nurses, social workers, and mental health counselors. We will also connect you with occupational and other therapists as needed.
For your convenience, we provide outpatient services to address numerous issues that you and your family may be facing. We have offices in Southbridge, Webster, Dudley and East Brookfield. For addresses and phone numbers, click here .
Our programs include:
- Adult Services-Includes diagnostic evaluations for individuals, families and couples, group therapy and medication management.
- Children and Family-Includes diagnostic evaluations for individuals, group sessions and medication management. We also offer Intensive Family Services (see below).
- We offer a Parents Apart course for parents and their children to help cope through the difficult decision of divorce.
- Child-Parent Psychotherapy Program-Especially designed for children birth to age 5, this program helps parents and children cope with tragedy or loss.
- Recovery Services-Includes substance use disorder counseling, anger management and suboxone treatment.
- IFS (Intensive Family Services)-An afterschool program that provides comprehensive individual, family and group therapy, as well as at-home support and therapy for children with severe mental health issues (ages 2-5). State applications are often required.
Psychiatric Emergency Services (PES)
We offer 24-hour psychiatric emergency services (PES) in our community. A collaborative effort with Riverside Community Care, we offer adult and pediatric crisis intervention services.
All calls for crisis intervention will be processed through triage in our Southbridge or Webster Emergency Departments by a mental health specialist.
Also, our Mobile Crisis team can visit you at home, at school, or in the office for crisis intervention, as needed. The goal of our PES program is to ensure that patients receive immediate medical and psychiatric attention.
For more information or to request crisis-intervention services please call the Harrington/Riverside Crisis Team at 1-877-750-3127 or 508-765-3078.