For additional information on any of these open positions or to inquire about employment within the Harrington organization, contact:
- Behavioral Health
- Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Child & Family Nurse Practitioner
- Substance Use Nurse Practitioner
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Physiatry & Pain Management
Harrington Physician Services (HPS) seeks enthusiastic leaders to join our medical family. We are dedicated to qualitative, community-oriented patient care. We boast excellent patient to doctor relationships. Candidates must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Open to Integrative Health initiatives
- Integrated EMR in many practice locations
- Offers convenient consultations within specialty practice medical group
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Base compensation and performance bonus
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance
- Congenial and respectful professional relationships
- Residency stipend for early committal
- Tuition loan forgiveness
Harrington HealthCare System is a vibrant and growing regional organization, located in desirable south central Massachusetts. We are made up of several main medical campus locations and a variety of specialty satellite offices. View our locations here.
Our local community provides great lifestyle with family-friendly recreation, affordable housing, excellent schools and cultural opportunities. We are in close proximity to Boston, Cape Cod, New York City, New Hampshire and Maine.
- Financially sound