What to know before your visit:
• Insurance is not accepted for physicals at UrgentCare Express and $60 payment is due at time of visit.
• Bring any required forms including a completed health and immunization history. Our practitioners can only verify immunizations with appropriate documentation.
• A camp physical should not replace an annual wellness physical.
What to expect at your visit:
• No appointment necessary.
• Your practitioner will review your medical history and immunizations and perform a simple physical exam to determine if you’re able to safely participate in camp activities.
• At the end of your visit, your practitioner will sign any medical forms required and also provide you with a summary and receipt. The summary of your visit can be sent to your primary care provider with your permission .
See our accepted insurances. Please call your insurance company for specific questions about your coverage.