- Named a Top Hospital in the Region three years in a row: 2013, 2014 and 2015 – by The Leapfrog Group.
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Award – 2016
- Ten consecutive straight “A” letter grades for hospital safety by The Leapfrog Group – one of only 72 hospitals in the entire nation
- Recognition for our work to protect newborns from the hepatitis B infection
- Lowest primary C-section rate, 2014
- State leader in decreased readmissions, 2011-2013
- Top Performer in Patient Satisfaction and Patient Experience from Healthgrades — one of only four hospital in the state and the only hospital in central Massachusetts to receive both awards, placing us among the top 2%.
- Ranked #7 out of more than 60 Massachusetts hospitals surveyed by GoLocalWorcester.com
- Mass Department of Public Health SCORE (Stroke Collaborative Reaching for Excellence) Award for defect-free care
- A statewide award by an advisory panel to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) for the exemplary work of its TB Clinic.
- Joint Commission Top Improver for CORE Measures
- Ranking among the top 2 percent of all hospitals in the country for short wait times, according to statistics compiled by an influential healthcare publication.
Among our other nationally-recognized achievements, we are proud to have these valued partnerships and certifications:
- Joint Commission Accreditation – fully accredited by The Joint Commission, a distinction that is a nationwide seal of approval that indicates we meet high performance standards
- Harrington HealthCare System’s two Emergency Care Centers – are designated Stroke Centers for Massachusetts DPH
- College of American Pathologists accreditation
- American College of Radiology accreditation